Day Trip to Essaouira from Marrakech
- Discover the beautiful city of Essaouira on a day trip
- Admire the port, the market and the jeweler’s quarter
- Enjoy the visit of the beach
Leave Marrakech at 08:00, ready for a 3-hour journey to the beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast. Once you arrive at the port city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, and the souks, as well as the little streets of the city’s old Medina. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish in a local restaurant.During your trip, visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil, see the local markets, and marvel at the gems in the jeweler’s quarter.
You will return to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon, arriving back to the “Red City” at around 19:00.
Visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil
2 pax: 120€
4 pax: 200€
6 pax: 240€
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned minibus or 4x4
- English or French speaking driver
- Lunch and drinks